Our client is a leading manufacturer of radar equipment for the marine sector. They are looking for a Production Engineeer to work on the development and move into volume production of a new radar product. To support the planning and practical implementation of production requirements.
- Writing production assembly instructions and procedures for remote staff
- Writing production test and inspection procedures for complex analogue electronics equipment
- Managing and working on the bring-up of a remote production environment for a new product introduction
- Manage in-house pre-production trial builds.
- Train remote production staff as required to handle the new product introduction
- Define kit and test equipment requirements for new product introduction
- To be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Experience of high-value and medium-volume equipment manufacturing and NPI
- Experience working with the production of Electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of production environment best practices, techniques, and procedures
- Experience of the bring-up of a production line including test equipment, training of staff and processes
- Experience authoring detailed production assembly instructions for electro-mechanical equipment
- Experience authoring detailed production acceptance test specifications for electro-mechanical equipment
- Able to work across disciplines and within a team environment
- Able and willing to take ownership of the production tasks
- Good standard of the English language for international business
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to liaise and work with non-UK based production team
- Multi-cultural awareness and business experience
Please contact Faye Jackson on or for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'