Production Controller - Engineering - Croydon, Surrey up to £36,000 plus benefits
Hello Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Production Controller for a large Engineering firm based in Croydon, Surrey. In the role of Production Controller the key points of the role are:
- Planning of workshop activity, using the sales requirements as an input to determine the most efficient plan to meet sales demand and stocking targets.
- Communicating to sales the completion dates for workshop activity on a regular basis as jobs progress through the day.
- Liaison with Purchasing on any parts supply issues affecting delivery dates and maintenance of trackers
- Liaison with sub-contractors to expedite delivery
- Leading specific improvement projects
- Liaison with engineering to resolve technical issues
- Monitor progress of jobs through the workshop against the plan
- Monitoring of job performance to ensure that variances to standards are understood and improved
- Improvement activities to be identified to mitigate variances and run projects to implement preventative actions using LEAN tools and RCA techniques
- Deputies for the Production Manager in his absence
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Liaison with customers to ensure requirements are met
Professional Experience & Education
- Degree or Engineering background is essential
- Production control / planning experience is essential
- Technical project management experience
Specific skills & Knowledge (Ex: Language, IT skills)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required particularly MS Project
- Experience of an ERP systems essential
- Navision ERP system desirable (but not essential as training will be given)
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines
The salary on offer is up to £36,000 for this immediate start
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'