Alecto Recruitment is currently in partnership with an established Manufacturing business who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Our client is looking for an experienced Production Controller to join their existing Team.
This will be a role based in a busy workshop floor, and applicants should have experience in this environment.
- Creation and scheduling of works orders
- Ensuring Stock control is maintained
- Liaise with Production team to ensure resource requirements are met
- Trouble shoot day-to-day Production Control issues
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years within a Production Control role
- Must have experience using Kanban. This is essential to the role
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Precision Engineering knowledge is advantageous
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
39 Hour week- Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- Production Controller