P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, a manufacturing company based in Lowestoft, who are currently seeking a Production Administrator to join their team on a part time permanent basis.
Responsibilities for this role will include purchasing, importing / exporting, stock control and administration.
- Purchasing of Stock and non-stock items for the Production and Service Team
- Creation of Purchase orders on automated system
- Completion of Purchase orders when goods have been received on automated system
- Booking exports via Courier portals or road hauliers
- Creation of ATR’s, Certificates of Origin and any other required production documentation
- General Production Administration
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed
- Proactively support the Company’s Visions & Values
- Comply with all Company policies & procedures
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Sage 50 knowledge
- Purchasing experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum Supervision
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date
- General Administration
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"