Product Support Engineer
Salary – Competitive
Start Date – Notice Acceptable
Commutable from Welshpool, Newtown, Shrewsbury, LLanidloes, Oswestry, Caersws, Llandrindod Wells
Our leading Manufacturing Client based in Mid Wales is looking for a Product Support Engineer with skills and knowledge within drives and motors to join their growing Product Support Team.
Product Support Engineer core responsibilities:-
- Manage customers & customer issues within agreed timescales & follow up when required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team focused
- Identify maintenance & update requirements on product documentation through the lifetime of products as hardware & software functionality develops to meet the demands of the customer
- Working with the support function to answer customer queries & maintain the support tools
- Product Support Engineer experience / profile:-
- Engineering/Electronics Degree / HND qualified or equivalent experience
- Variable speed drive experience
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established market leader and develop you support engineer career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job