In this Product Marketing role you will be responsible for:
- Enabling the profitable increase in sales of key product lines through catalogue, web and media promotion, whilst making continuous improvements to the product portfolio to ensure the greatest return, exposure and benefit to the company.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction for the assigned product portfolios, through the provision of product information, technical support, social media content, advertising and marketing materials.
- Driving the sales through a variety of channels including our UK sales force, export department and international distributors. Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are essential to working well across departments and with our international suppliers and partners.
In this Product Marketing role you’re key tasks will be:
- Development of new business by managing assigned product ranges and the addition of new product lines from existing and new suppliers.
- Specifically working with the Business Development and Technical Director to increase sales of our manufactured products portfolio including exploitation of our Intellectual property in all market sectors.
- Carry out sales and dealer visits and attend trade shows as required.
- Degree in chemistry e.g. Chemical Industry or Chemical Science.
- Previous sales, web, marketing or general business qualifications and/ or experience would be an advantage for the Product Manager position
- Familiarity with SAP Business One would be an advantage
If you think the Product Marketing role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Product Marketing role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.