Product Marketing Manager - London - £50-55K plus Bonus
My client is a start-up with a difference, offering SaaS cloud solutions to the construction and safety industries. With a growing team of 10, they are now investing in the marketing function and on the hunt for a superstar Product Marketing Manager.
The candidate we are looking for can hit the ground running and is excited to take their product marketing strategy to the next level. Multiple hats are important at this stage of our growth.
We want you to be equally comfortable setting strategy as you are rolling up your sleeves to help solve day to day challenges and drive the business forward. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will have an incredible opportunity to craft messaging for both existing customers and new market segments as we develop our prosumer and enterprise product suite. You will be responsible for positioning the brand in the marketplace as the must have software solution within the construction and facilities management as well as lead initiatives into new verticals.
Alongside business as usual activities, we are also looking for an individual with demonstrated understanding of early stage SaaS, who can take ownership of our product marketing initiatives under leadership from the exec. management team.
If you're self-motivated and excited by scaling a super innovative platform, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Develop positioning and competitive differentiation of our prosumer & enterprise SaaS product(s) in the construction and facilities management marketplace
- Work with the exec. team on pricing and launch strategy for new features and plans, (including product focused PR)
- Work alongside the demand generation manager and sales team to optimise impact of product marketing content on revenue and customer acquisition growth
- Develop case studies and other collaterals that supports our online and offline sales
- Develop and manage a professional product marketing presence and 'stand out' experience at trade events and conferences as well as online webinars
- Improve conversion rate across all O&O channels including website, landing pages and social channels. This includes copy, video assets, images and infographics.
- Increase engagement, retention and conversion rate from customer email marketing
- Generate verified product reviews and testimonials from our customers for publishing online
- Develop partnerships with complementary software vendors that enhance our ability to deliver a superior product experience to customers
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 4+ years' experience in product marketing for a technology/ SaaS company
- Strong passion for product and technology
- Experience in data driven marketing and decision making
- Strong organisation, verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Digital Marketing experience incl. email marketing experience
- Online (webinars) and offline (trade shows) event experience
- Video/editing skills, including screencasts
- HTML and other basic coding skills strongly preferred
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines
- Experience in working alongside engineers and sales
To apply for the Product Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email
- Computer Software
- Product Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job