Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a strategic business mind that leverages customer, market, and product insights to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies. This role is perfect for someone who views experiences through a customer centric lens, loves balancing multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details. Success in this role will require a metrics based approach and ability to navigate ambiguous requirements.
Our client is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for driven, ambitious marketers to come and join them on their journey. This is a unique opportunity for a rising star to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly.
- Define, execute, and measure the go-to-market plan for every new feature and integration release
- Think end-to-end by connecting all the pieces of the business (development, marketing, sales, support) to ensure the offering experience delivers world class customer delight
- Establish approaches to pricing and packaging of new product initiatives.
- Ensure quality and consistency of internal product communications including but not limited to GTM, battle cards, tailored market comms on product.
- Collaborate with Product by taking the `what` and `why`, value proposition and target audience and translating these into relevant market messages.
- Revisit existing products and ensure appropriate collateral exists
- Own, build and continually test buyer personas to provide structure and insight for business/marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills for delivering upon all Go-To-Market projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
- Rapidly develop test/learn plans to successfully drive business results in areas contested, clear or ambiguous.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Product Management, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to develop aligned messaging.
- Prior excellence in marketing roles by translating customer insights and key learning into compelling go-to-market experiences
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer journeys
- Data driven, resourceful and efficient
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Previous relevant experience