36-38k Base + Excellent Benefits
Our award-winning client is an industry leading information provider who delivers comprehensive and authoritative information on Legal, Business, Government and Finance/Tax issues. Our client forms strategic relationships with customers to deliver information solutions and products that drive productive and efficient decisions throughout the US, Europe and the British Commonwealth. Due to maternity leave, they now have an exciting opening for a Product Marketing Executive to be based at their Central London office
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will:
* Briefs, copy and process
* Attend product launch events
* Drive marketing opportunities with a focus on customer engagement
* Release fully integrated GTM plans (product and segment insights) commercial and strategic objectives
* Produce briefs, post-campaign analysis, segment positioning and more
* Support the creation of sales enablement material and work closely with the sales team on propositions etc.
* Completing competitor analysis
You will possess the following traits and experience:
* 1-3+ years' experience gained in product marketing
* B2B marketing experience, ideally in a software organisation
* Ability to write 1000-word pieces (case studies etc.)
* Experience with effective Lead Generation, Customer Nurture and Retention Marketing
* Value content and copywriting skills
* A/B testing and knowledge of segment marketing
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable salary circa 36-38k dependent upon previous experience. An excellent benefits package is also on offer.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job