The Product Marketing Executive will support product launches and developing product strategies, execute launch programmes, develop collateral and conduct insight/analysis on the market, customers and competitors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global B2B organisation who provide product and services and are at the forefront of technology development. They pride themselves on their development strategies to provide employees with a clearly defined progression path. The Product Marketing Executive role will be based at the head office in Basingstoke.
The Product Marketing Executive will support the development and launch of a series of products and services, key responsibilities include:
- Support product and proposition messaging and development of marketing collateral and sales support
- Develop content for marketing and communication materials
- Support product launches
- Preparation of business cases and act as the voice of the customer
- Conduct market research including competitor and customer insight
- Competitor insight to support product pricing
To be right for the Product Marketing Executive role you will have a track record in marketing with an understanding of product life-cycles. You will have have used analysis and insight to support recommendations and will have strong copy writing and attention to detail.
Salary on offer is up to £28,000 plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job