Project manage the development on private label contracts from conception to launch tailoring to the needs of the customer. The Product Marketing Executive will be based in South Wales and will be responsible for Private Label products.
My client is a well known FMCG company based in South Wales sold in over 80 countries and stocked in over 1000 international retailers. They have a strong heritage and are now looking to expand their product team.
The Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Brand Manager as the direct liaison for respective customers/private label.
- Work with sales support to identify NPD opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations.
- Cost projects in line with brief.
- Brief to internal teams and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Liaise with in-house or customer artworkers.
- Write copy.
- Approve artwork.
The Product Marketing Executive will have:
- Ideally degree level education.
- A background in FMCG/Consumer industry.
- Proven experience in product and project management.
- Self starting ability.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits