Product Marketing Executive
Permanent - Full time
North Bristol - Own transport essential!
Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this superb opportunity working with a leading international organisation, which is looking to appoint a Product Executive for their North Bristol team.
As the Product Executive you will provide daily support to the Product & Design Manager, and other Brand Team colleagues, ensuring the smooth development, management and marketing of products both digitally and in print.
This is a varied and diverse opportunity which will see you taking responsibility over a vast variety of tasks; therefore we are seeking a pro-active and self-motivated individual with excellent knowledge of marketing and business development within a creative field.
Main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Creating accurate product or range briefs
- Produce action plans for your research projects, in line with the organisation objectives.
- Liaise effectively with BDMs and the wider sales team to ensure commercial focus
- Prepare and make presentations relating to major projects
- Prepare business cases and costing for product and ranges
- Ensure appropriate filing and archiving
- Undertake regular market and trend research.
- Attend and contribute at customer meetings.
- Ensure appropriate costing codes are recorded on all expenses, and invoices prior to sign off.
- Set up related data activities in the relation to lifecycle management.
- Support the day to day activities of the Company Brand
- Contribute to the production of exhibition stands and related marketing matertials
- Attend trade exhibitions.
- Assist with the production of digital and print collateral including.
- Assist in the organisation of product training for sales.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
As the ideal candidate you will be confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively both individually and as part wider team. You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, identifying and resolve any issues which may arise, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be a natural people’s person with strong oral and written English language skill.
This is an incredibly flexible and changeable environment which will provide growth opportunities, recognition and reward for a focused, diligent and driven individual.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today.