Product Delivery Manager
Do you enjoy seeing ideas through from creation to realisation? Do you have a passion for Education? Do you share our commitment to improving the lives of children all over the world through individualised learning?
If so, you may be just the person we need to help us deliver the exciting changes coming to our award winning products and services!
Whizz Education is an international education technology, and a pioneer in delivering learning gains through scalable personalised learning services. Following over 10 years of R&D, product development, proven sales & implementation experience in eight countries, we are now seeking scalable growth. Our vision is to enable 100 Million primary age children around the world with a personalized learning experience, and to work closely with parents, schools and governments to raise standards in maths and, in due course, other core curriculum subjects.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven product manager to help schools realise the full benefits of individualised tutoring.
The Product Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the product pipeline is delivered on time and budget.
You will collect ideas and requirements from internal business stakeholders and follow their development from start to finish within our existing agile, sprint-based process.
To flourish in this key role you will need to demonstate
- Understanding of Education Technology and a passion for excellence
- Commercial awareness of both business goals and product/technical constraints
- An ability to communicate well with both business stakeholders and technical staff
- Project management skills (costing, planning, execution)
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (eg, Sales & Marketing, CS, Education and International Business) to ensure alignment of new product changes by informing them of new ideas and seeking their feedback
- Work with the Technology and QA teams to define specifications and resources, support development and testing and monitor deployments to end users.
- Ensure releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Contribute to the product strategies in line with the company vision
- Champion the tracking of product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager or similar role
- Background in software development and program management is beneficial
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with Jira
- Previous experience with localising products is desirable
- Ability to undertake competitive analysis
- Ability to forecast and provide accurate cost estimates to business units
Send your cv and covering letter prior to the end date of March 16th