Mercury Talent are recruiting for a Product Engineer for an international auto accessories and in-vehicle technology.
You will be joining a highly energetic, dynamic and visionary global engineering team. As a product engineer you are responsible for providing technical expertise to achieve department level targets in product innovation and development. This role is a driving force to implement positive change in and efficiencies in the group. The successful candidate will be a motivated team player who can work independently and is adept at juggling the needs of many.
- Provide technical expertise and innovation to complete projects and tasks in Research and Development
- Assist design engineers in research of vehicles and determining requirements for new products
- Test and evaluate products and competitor products and document results
- Test user interfaces on various platforms including Android, iOS and Windows or hardware related to these devices.
- Active participation in the development, and implementation of electronic devices in coordination with other engineers
- Research new technologies and vehicle application
- Assist in maintaining product vehicle validation and applications
- Responsible for creation of step by step user and installation instructions for AAMP products
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in 12-volt installation
- MECP, MESF or similar certification preferred
- Proficient in vehicle interior disassembly. Radio and other electronic equipment removal and installation in vehicles
- Preferred experience with various test equipment, including DVM, oscilloscope, Data bus tools.
- Must excel in a collaborative development team environment.
- Must be able to work effectively with staff and customers at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity within a leading edge, innovate and expanding company. Please apply for an immediate response.
Mercury Talent are a recruitment agency specialising in Sales and Marketing and work on behalf of our clients
- Product Development
- Mobile Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job