Product development Executive
Salary - Circa £30k - Neg for the right candidate
FGS are proud to be working with a longstanding client of 10 years to expand their Cheshire office. They boast to be the number 1 provider of Prince 2 training. They have a portfolio of courses across a number technical verticals which include, project and programme management, Risk management, software testing, IT Service management and soft skills I wanted to get in touch today to enquire if you are open to new opportunities?
I am working with a client not too far from you who are eager to recruit a hybrid L&D professional. This role is a mix of technical work, e-learning development and project management. I have attached details to this email.
Happy to talk you through this in more detail when convenient
Look forward to your thoughts training. They have 30 years expertise in this field and have offices Globally and currently deliver training to over 97 countries.
Due to continued success and growth we are keen to speak with individuals who have a mix of eLearning development / technical experience and project management experience. This is very much a hybrid role which will involve a number of varied tasks such as;
- Working with and supporting the existing team on development projects
- Maintenance of existing e-learning courses, Learning Management System and instructor-led materials
- Project Management of new product developments
- Supporting and liaising with SME's in the design process
- Reviewing and testing content
- Liaising with clients and providing support
- Staying current with latest learning theories, instructional design approaches and technologies
- Undertake other tasks and duties as required
Why my client?
- They are leaders in their specialised field.
- FGS have worked with the business for 10 years
- Average tenure in the business is 5yrs +
- They boast to have a number of awards.
- Great benefits package - Pension, Personal health, Life insurance, 25 days and much more
- Boast to work across 97 countries and 5000 organisations worldwide.
- Currently boast a 4.2/5 Feefo rating.
E-Learning developer, eLearning designer, product executive, instructional designer, project manager, eLearning content developer,