Product Development Assistant
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established Importer - dealing with beautiful home textiles.
Our Client is a leading importer, supplying major retailers in the UK and due to their ever expanding growth they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Development Assistant to join their team
You will be analysing costs and quality and selecting the best service for the merchandise, assisting in all packaging projects to ensure bespoke creations and are at the very best in quality and innovation. You will take the lead on managing these projects through all stages of development from liaising with design, managing the sampling process and production and ensuring that projects are delivered to warehouse in-line with your critical paths.
- Packaging forms
- Range/Development documents Update/In-store sheets/PDF and Power Point Presentations
- General Product development
- Samples/showroom display team
- Work with designs studio on support for /samples/chasing/approvals
- Factory liaison
- Initial prices from factory
- Ecommerce/Customer Liaison
- Product uploads
- Critical path
- QC Liaison/Wash instructions etc.
- Report running
- FTP site (load and manage our images)
- Style code set ups
- BARS update (internal design logging system)
- General admin
- Strong verbal communication & inter personal skills
- Strong Administration & Excel Skills -good numeric skills
- Strong attention to detail/Accurate
- Respect for deadlines
- Delivers tasks to deadlines
- Pro-active with a good eye for detail
- Able to work on own initiative -problem solver
- Strive to achieve continuous improvements
- Ability to work with management! Peers in a professional and effective manor
- Enthusiastic and dynamic keen to learn and develop
In return our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in a thriving business.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants on quoting reference number: NJR7399