Excellent Production Control Assistant opportunity - Enfield
A leader in the sustainable technologies industry, based in Enfield are looking for a Production Control Assistant to support the manufacturing operation, ensuring effective performance in the areas of Sample and Inventory control, schedule adherence and customer satisfaction. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will have high energy and enthusiasm with great communication and negotiation skills.
Main responsibilities for the Production Control Assistant will be:
- Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors
- Develop a sound understanding of the production processes and build strong relationships with the operations team.
- Expedite, prioritise and communicate work to ensure outstanding customer performance and conformance with the production plan.
- Carry out inventory cycle counts, identification of inventory errors and support the implementation of corrective actions.
- Understand and support the operation of the sample control and administration processes.
- Support the implementation and operation of production control systems, maintain data accuracy through transaction audit, identification of errors and support the implementation of corrective actions.
- To be trained and capable of operating a variety of production control tasks in support of the Refining Production Control team.
- To participate in the organisation and control of the Annual Physical Stock Take.
- This role is based in an office but will require significant time in production areas.
- Have previous experience in a Production control or inventory control role
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have significant experience with databases, excel, word, VBA, sharepoint and SAP
If you are interested in this Production Control Assistant opportunity, please apply or contact me at