Procurement Project Manager
NRG are pleased to be working alongside a fantastic organisation with a global reputation.
There is an opportunity for a Procurement Project Manager on a circa 12 month contract. This assignment will be on a day rate and is pitched at a senior management / director level.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Competitive Dialogue procurement
- OJEU experience, but not essential
- Project management experience
- Experience in construction is desirable
- There will also be input into the commercial tender evaluation, manage contract award activities, and some stakeholder management
- To identify project need, ensure deliverables are clear and measurable
- You will be managing external consultants and the main contractor to ensure the successful delivery of this high profile project within time and budget
- In order to be considered you must demonstrate a proven track record in successfully delivering high profile
For more information please apply or contact NRG.