Nigel Wright's Supply Chain and Procurement Team is delighted to be working with an innovative service provider to recruit an additional Procurement Officer due to growth.
The role with offer a blended working week of home/office-based working.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, you will be the main lead and point of contact for all procurement activity within a specific unit of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Central point of contact for all RFPs and procurement activity - Handling queries from internal stakeholders/external vendors and organisations
- Running tender process from initial specification creation, tender documentation completion to launch, managing RFIs, response evaluation, confirming award, issuing contract documentation
- Varied goods and services to be procured for specific projects/Capex and 'business as usual' RFPs
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to understand their procurement requirements and to clarify specifications
- Administering and updating procurement portal
- Maintaining and updating contracts’ register
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience in Indirect procurement (public or private) essential – must understand the tender process, have conducted site visits, have worked with key stakeholders to understand, build and clarify procurement specs
- Proven track record in public sector regulated procurement or some knowledge of/understanding of OJEU regulations desirable
- Procurement category experience of utilities or construction beneficial
- Confident in compiling and managing tender documentation and process from start to completion
- Outgoing and confident – able to both partner, guide and challenge key stakeholders internally, including those at a more senior level
- CIPS/part CIPS qualified beneficial not essential
- Commercially astute
For further details of this excellent opportunity, please get in contact with an updated CV, quoting ref JOB-386401 for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'