Procurement Manager - Falkirk
Webhelp have an exciting opportunity to join our commercial team as Procurement Manager paying a salary of up to £40,000 DOE plus excellent benefits package.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Procurement Manager is a newly created role, designed to support the Webhelp UK organisation (covering UK, South Africa & India) by optimising supplier performance and cost competitiveness.
The Procurement Manager will also represent Webhelp UK as a member of the international procurement community to collaborate on international procurement policies and practices.
- Work with Commercial Manager to plan, create and execute sourcing exercises and tender activity for relevant suppliers from ITT to contract award
- Perform analysis of supplier proposals and present succinct analysis to facilitate sound commercial and procurement judgments
- Assist key stakeholders in on boarding or renegotiating with existing suppliers to deliver increased service at reduced cost to the business
- Perform analysis of supplier proposals and present analysis to facilitate commercial decisions
- Demonstrate understanding of company compliance requirements in relation to procurement
- Look for opportunities to maximise best value opportunities from supplier contracts
- Assist in management of the day to day performance of suppliers with regard to service delivery, customer service, quality assurance and ensure that performance is in line with contracted SLAs, business controls and within agreed budgetary constraints
- Contribute to pro-actively influence and lead meetings with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring the interests of the Company are appropriately represented
What You Will Need To Succeed
As Procurement Manager you should possess a sound understanding of the procurement industry with the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to solve procurement and contract issues.
As part of on-going supplier reviews, you should be capable of evaluating existing contracts, suggest enhancements and developments where value can be created to positively influence all stakeholders.
- Graduate or equivalent with extensive, previous industry experience and a track record in procurement and/or managing commercial relationships
- Good understanding of procurement best practice and methodologies
- Good negotiation, communication and inter-personal management skills
- Ability to analyse legal and commercial documents
- Working knowledge of BPO industry regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage business relationships with contracted suppliers
- International procurement experience desirable but not essential
What Will You Get In Return?
A highly competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts and rewards schemes. We also offer fantastic progression opportunities, plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click "Apply" now.