Procurement Contract Support 12 months Fixed term Contract - Sheffield
Procurement Contract Support - 12 month fixed term contract
Clinical products for the NHS
We are looking for efficient and capable individual to provide exceptional administrative support to our procurement specialists and category managers, enabling them to deliver world class service to the NHS and provide creative, cost effective solutions for their toughest challenges.
What We Do: We save money for the NHS.
Collaborative Procurement Partnership delivers effective procurement initiatives to source and supply surgical medical equipment and consumer supplies.
We are very proud to be part of the NHS Supply Chain and the savings we generate directly benefit the patient.
We ensure that the NHS can access the products it needs at the right time and at the right price - with everything robustly clinically tested so that quality is never compromised.
- We believe our people make CPP great. Do you look at things differently? Are you looking for a position where you can make an impact, drive change, and grow your career?
- At CPP, our employees are challenged to try new things, empowered to develop their own career path and supported to achieve their goals.
- Our Procurement Contract Supports process requests for new products, price changes, product alternatives and product discontinuations via our process and system procedures. Updating associated logs and trackers as required to keep our system activity and audit trails up to date and assistance to ensure our catalogues are up to date is an important part of the role.
- You will regularly liaise with suppliers, category managers, senior category managers and supply chain staff, nationally and regionally, to deliver better value and an outstanding level of service providing a high level of accuracy
- You will establish and maintain effective relationships with all our internal and external customers, gaining trust and commitment by understanding their needs and requirements and providing them with successful outcomes.
- You will resolve all invoice and ordering queries by identifying the root cause of the issue and rectifying in a timely and satisfactory manner, always considering the impact on the customer and the business.
- Salary £22,982.16 - £28,141.94 dependant on experience, plus pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Benefit
- A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment
- Opportunity to train for a professional qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Opportunity to be an individual, use new ideas and put your own stamp on the role
- Experience a dynamic company culture, challenging you to be your best
Who You Are:
- Confident and articulate with energy and an engaging manner
- Commercially driven and results focused, responding positively to pressure and demanding deadlines
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Has experience of dealing with invoice and purchase order queries and enjoys digging deep to get at the root cause of the issue
- Enjoys being busy and having a very varied workload, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve demanding deadlines
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of Excel and familiar with analysing large amounts of data, spotting trends and anomalies, and with an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Works well in a team and shares knowledge supportively
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Working Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'