Our public sector client based in Chippenham has an immediate requirement for an experienced Procurement/Finance Assistant to join their small and friendly team.
This will be a temporary role to start but could lead to a permanent opportunity.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Suppliers statement reconciliations, adjustment to own balances
- Reconciling unmatched PO's to invoices, receipting and coding
- Chasing internal managers to sign off invoices
- Month end accruals
- Adjustment for misposting of invoices
- Coding bulk invoices to cost centres
- Other ad hoc spreadsheet or analysis work
Suitable candidates must have at least one years experience of working in a finance/procurement role and more importantly, must be able to use/have knowledge of iProcurement (I-Proc) which is associated with Oracle.
An immediate start or a notice period of no longer than a week would be a distinct advantage.