Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an independent organisation based in the Avonmouth area with the appointment of a Procurement Administrator, to join their friendly, close-knit team.
This is a superb opportunity where you will be part of a growing team, taking responsibility for providing general administrative support to the Procurement Team in relation to raising purchase orders, document storage, data analysis and cleansing team with other ad hoc duties as and when required ensuring an efficient and responsive service in a demanding but rewarding team environment.
This is an incredibly varied position, however key duties will include:
- Managing inbound calls
- Managing the post
- Maintain online and file systems
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Negotiating supplier rates
- Purchasing supplies inline with client requirements
- Take responsibility for Document Storage and Archiving
- Maintaining inventories and managing stock levels
- Uploading of quotations to Purchase Orders
- Assist Procurement Coordinator
- Send out enquires for pricing
- Assist with data cleansing duties and generation of reports
- Any other general administration duties as and when required
We are looking for a highly organised, methodical individual with excellent customer service skills, who ideally has experience gained within the Construction or Facilities Management Sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience of using purchase ledger systems, document storage solutions and generating reports. You are a confident, effective team player with a proven administration background is essential who thrives in a busy and varied role!
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to find out more about the role please contact Kate at Juice Recruitment for immediate consideration!