CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a number of Process Engineering Technologists to join a Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company at their facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
These roles are available on initial 6 month contracts and will not be shift based.
• Improving Operational performance measures for yield and quality
• Developing, introducing and ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
• Involvement in the development of procedures, continuous improvement, problem solving and investigations
• Use of Lean Sigma tools and techniques to improve process robustness
• Ensure that GMP, Quality, Health & Safety are considered in all aspects of the role.
• Provide quality related technical support
• Higher level qualification in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering or a similar related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Prior Experience of working in the pharma/healthcare industry would be advantageous, especially working with solid dosage forms.
• Ideally a background of continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of developing systems, processes and ways of working to improve operational robustness
• Knowledge of Lean Sigma tools and techniques would be desirable
• GMP awareness
• Well developed communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to Graham at CY Partners. Feel free to call our offices for further information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Engineering