Cheshire based Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires Process Technicians, to be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Operations and Engineering teams, participating in on line tasks.
• Provide technical support and training to manufacturing and operational staff.
• Involved in the Manufacturing of batches as a guide using best practices to achieve BRFT & DRFT - GMP.
• Involved in Line set up assisting with Engineers to improve OEE and changeover times. (SMED)
• Involved in filling and packaging line observations and guidance with best practices to achieve BRFT & DRFT - GMP
• Involved in process parameter checks and MBRs reviews, suggest any improvements through site change control.
• Monitor and report team performance to targets. Drive corrective and preventative actions where shortfall occurs. Key KPI’s metrics.
• Support the implementation of continuous improvement programmes.
• Assist in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions and process flow documentation.
• Support the engineers in maintaining the equipment, troubleshooting faults, preventative maintenance and technical understanding.
• Understands quality standards and assists in applying the standards in both documentation and processes.
• Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions.
• To become an SME for a selected area. This requires process and equipment knowledge including operation, specification and key design parameters.
• Involvement in Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments reviews
• Involvement in Deviations and 8D investigations, implementation of CAPAs.
• Time served Process Technician • Experience working in a pharmaceutical, FMCG or other regulated environment.
• Lean manufacturing and/or Lean Six-Sigma training and experience desirable.
• MS Office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job