Award winning recruitment Company, "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit a Process Operator to join our Client immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
• Preparation, weighing and loading of ingredients
• Processing of products, according to prescribed process
• Packaging and appropriate storage of products
• Cleaning equipment, workplace and surrounding area to required standards
• Maintenance of required records to comply with Quality Procedures
• Scanning products to locations
• Use of fork lift trucks
• Working in other departments as required
• Working with New Product Development department as required
• Stock checking as required
• Loading & unloading of vehicles as required
• Temporary ongoing, with the opportunity to go permanent
• £8.50 per hour plus 25% shift allowance, increasing to £8.90 per hour after 12 weeks plus 25% shift allowance
• Rotating days and afternoons shift, 6am-2pm & 1:45pm-9:45pm
• Excellent paid overtime opportunities
• A counterbalance license would be advantageous
Company benefits include;
• Free on-site parking
• Canteen facility
• 25 days holiday
• Excellent working environment
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team at a reputable company
Why work for Siamo Recruitment?
• Access to a range of vouchers/special offers that can help to make wages and salaries go that little bit further
• Personal Accident Cover whilst on assignment through Siamo Recruitment
• 24 Hour support from dedicated consultants
• Free onsite car parking
• Referral scheme
If you are interested then please apply now by sending your CV or call the office for an immediate start.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'