Process Operator 12 Month FTC
Complete all relevant tasks required to apply the Company Mark to all products.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
- Accurately and reliably complete all the necessary tasks
- Strive to uphold a high level of efficiency
- Adhere to internally defined operating processes and procedures
- Ensure 100% security of all products handled (responsible for all products assigned to you)
- Work effectively with others to achieve business objectives
- Understand and abide by the company values
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to, all procedures designed to maintain security, integrity and confidentiality of processes, standards and information of the business
Training / Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of high volume production is an advantage
- Have a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office environment; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be prepared to work longer hours when production requires.
- Ability to manage own workload, with some supervision
- Process Driven