Adept Resourcing Engineering Division are working with a client based in Sheffield. They are looking for a Process Operative to join their team.
- The chemical etching of medical and aerospace components into size.
- The operating of various heat treatment furnaces.
- The operating of various blasting equipment
- Ensure that the routine maintenance checks of the associated equipment and machinery is carried out as prescribed in the various SOP’s
- Adherence to the Companies Quality Management system.
- Identify and support Continuous Improvement activities
- Experience of chemical etching, blasting and heat treatment of stainless/titanium parts is advantageous
- Effective at planning, prioritising and organising tasks and activities
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Team player
- Conscientious approach to work, with good attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping - punctual and reliable
- £9 per hour
- 2 Shift System (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm) some night work may be required
- £50 per week shift allowance when on afters
- On the job training
- Healthcare Scheme
- Overtime available