Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 Months
Travel Requirements: 20%
The Process Excellence Project Manager / Leader will involve occasional national and international travel.
This is a great opportunity for a competent process improvement project manager to join the Global Business Services department and be part of a key Global team. The successful candidate will have the chance to participate in a large transformation program and be responsible for key process improvements and development / change initiatives within the area. The client has initiated a large scale transformation program to create shared business services for IT, Finance, HR and Procurement. As a process improvement project manager within this type of environment, you will help with the creation of shared services, streamline existing services and support major IT Transformation projects.
What will the role entail?
You may be involved in the following activities as part of your day to day responsibilities:
* Lead, facilitate and deliver process improvement / design projects and workshops using lean six sigma tools and principles.
* Work across all levels from business leaders to front-line staff to identify opportunities to improve process efficiencies, reduce cost and improve the quality of services delivered.
* Define the project scope, goals and deliverable's that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Proactively manage changes in scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
* Work with other Project Managers to understand and manage inter-dependencies.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships across all levels to ensure project success.
* Working with front-line teams to develop measurement and visual performance management systems
* Working with IT and other teams inside and outside of GBS to support project delivery
Compulsory short listing criteria
· Minimum of 5 years+ Relevant experience in a project or process development capacity supporting complex, global, large scale or business critical change or transformation programmes
· Must have Lean six sigma or BPM certifications )Business Process Modelling)
· Business process mapping and analysis
· Advance Excel - Pivot Tables
· Considerable experience developing process documentation, user guides, training material and quick reference guides
· Must be able to work in an ambiguous environment, able to challenge and ask questions to seek clarification
· High levels of customer awareness and passionate about service quality and process improvement
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the program management team, senior managers, the project teams and third party delivery partners