Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Newham Council to provide them a with Empty Property Officer (Private Sector Housing Officer) to join their team on a 6+Contract Basis!Rate £25 to £30 per hour - Negotiable dependent upon experience
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- To investigate, inspect and report on and resolve cases involving the Housing Health and Safety Rating System, the Decent Homes standard, compulsory purchase procedures, houses in multiple occupation, energy efficiency, harassment, tenancy issues, legal enforcement action and other private sector housing activities
- Process technical and other data held electronically and assist with the development of the business process and activity reports concerned with outputs and performance indicators
- Inspect and survey buildings and land including the preparation of schedules of work, defects, plans, priced specifications, energy audits and the use of risk assessment techniques and equipment
- Aware of compulsory purchase orders
- Aware Eempty dwelling management orders
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group –
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'