Private Client Solicitor (with Court of Protection experience) - Bedford. Competitive Salary Range. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced LEXCEL Accredited legal firm who has an outstanding reputation? Act now.
Position: Private Client Solicitor (with Court of Protection experience)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Reward Recruitment is partnered with an award winning, LEXCEL accredited, leading law firm based in Bedford. A law firm that works with clients on both a national and local level - they are an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters.
The successful candidate should be experienced in Court of Protection work including Deputyship Applications, On-going Finance Administration, and Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability