Print Relationship Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Print Relationship Manager to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
The key purpose of this role is to manage third party print relationships across the group ensuring the third party print vendors perform in line with agreed contractual commitments, the Banks vendor management standards and relevant regulatory requirements.
A key area of focus will be to ensure print management can support business growth and strategy across the group, ensuring best practises are embedded and process opportunities to drive efficiencies and customer service are identified and implemented.
As Print Relationship Manager, you will….
- Management and oversight of print and stock suppliers across the OSB group in line with the Banks Vendor Management Policy.
- Monitoring of KPIs and SLAs in line with contractual agreements.
- Hold regular service review meetings with third party suppliers to ensure services, quality and SLA standards are maintained.
- Oversight of third party controls including reconciliation, stock management and QC.
- Oversight of risk self-assessment framework on third party management on print activities.
- Continuous review of letter and statement production, both at third parties and in-house, ensuring outsourcing opportunities are identified.
- Continuous review of print management activities across the OSB group to ensure processes and controls are aligned.
- Management of the third party suppliers to ensure they can meet the needs of the Bank through business growth and strategy plans.
- Document business cases and recommendations on process improvements.
- Be subject matter expert on print management.
- Maintenance of procedures, ensuring documentation is adequate, up to date and reflective of processing.
- Support and represent print as a work stream lead across group on projects.
- Management of print forecast and budget, ensuring cost initiatives are identified and spend with third parties are within budget.
- Annual due diligence on third party relationships.
- Accountable of third party print contracts, ensuring they are valid, up to date and cover all services provided.
- Support with contract negotiations and pricing structures of new services and change requests.
- Be escalation point for print incidents including management of key stakeholders, identifying root cause, impact and working with third party
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth. This is a newly created role, which will offer an opportunity to add value and have immediate impact
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role is competitive and would be based on your relevant experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
- And many more: Contributory pension; Private medical insurance; Permanent health insurance; Save as you Earn, etc.
Am I suitable for this role?
- Previous Experience with vendor management is essential
- Previous experience within a financial services business is essential
- Detailed knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti Money Laundering, MCOB, BCOBs is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft application in particular Word and Excel is essential
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Vendor Management
- Anti Money Laundering
- Data Protection Act
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job