Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
This is a very senior opportunity with a genuine market leader. Fantastic company, outstanding team, continued growth plans, and YOU will be one of the office leads during this investment period.
Why should I apply?
- You will be joining an established and highly reputable firm at one of the top levels in the office. Leading the mechanical team whilst managing the full ownership of client relationships and projects.
- The investment in the company recently has been impressive to say the least. Consider this along with the company growth, industry awards and acclaim, and the resources available, meaning you have one of the best environments in the market to flourish.
- Whether you are looking to step into the Principal or Associate level, there will still be ample scope for further progression in your new role. My client is dedicated to maximising your potential and will not stand in your way to Director level promotion.
- You will receive a very competitive salary complete with private medical, company car/allowance, a generous pension.
Am I suitable?
The post is advertised as Principal to Associate level so your current experience will depend on which level you are looking at stepping into. For example, a senior level engineer may look at promotion to Principal, or a very strong Senior or currently Principal level engineer could move into the Associate title.
For those interested to hold the Associate title - there is no glass ceiling with this consultancy - there is always room for growth and development.
- You will have proven experience in Mechanical Building Services where you can demonstrate leading a team of engineers in the delivery of medium to large scale projects as the Mechanical design lead. Adaptable and reactive interaction between other disciplines and specialisms will also be key to a professional service to the client and contractors.
- At both the Principal and Associate levels you will be expected to control costs and financially manage your projects and resources. You may not necessarily be expected to get involved in the raw business development side, but you should be able to identify work through existing clients and contacts.
- You will be a representative of the high-end consultancy so therefore must present yourself professionally while working to an expert level of delivery. This includes being suitably qualified through relevant professional accreditations.
I work to the strictest confidentiality, so for a private discussion to go into further detail please reply via email or phone and we can set up a good time to talk for you. This is a very lucrative opportunity which will be promptly seized by the market, so why should it not be yours?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'