Principal IT Auditor
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The purpose of this role is to advise senior management on the effectiveness of IT systems, processes and controls and work with management to identify opportunities for improvements.
Your responsibilities will be
• Plan and execute IT and integrated audits from the Internal Audit plan including defining audit objectives and identifying key IT risks and controls and perform testing
• Documentation of audit workpapers and drafting of key audit documents
• Identify and communicate opportunities to improve processes and controls with stakeholders
• Build constructive and supportive working relationships with stakeholders.
• Track audit actions to completion
• Serve as a IT advisor/SME for non-IT led audits and identify/execute IT controls testing in business process audits
• Support general Internal Audit plan for M&G business units.
• Support M&G Internal Audit management with management reporting across M&G and Prudential Group.
What we are looking for
You will have a principled and flexible approach, with strong team working and leadership skills, and the initiative, creativity and vision to progress within GwIA or to a line role in the organisation. It is essential for you to be experienced with risk-based audit, process mapping and analysis. The ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail and rigorous logical thinking, is also key for this position. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will hold an appropriate and recognised IT or IT audit qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP)
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job