Our client is one of the largest multinational consultancies in the field, offering the opportunity to work in a uniquely dynamic team within a world-renowned global organization.
This company has experienced double-digit growth for the past 2 years and is looking to continue that going forward. They are a market leading management consultancy and are regarded very highly within the industry. They have offices all over the world incorporating 70 consultants over 4 specific areas within the company and are renowned throughout the life science industry for their high quality when it comes to pricing, strategy and reimbursement, because of this they work on some of the most interesting projects with some of the most exclusive clients.
With a truly global scope, the Principal Health Economist will also play a huge part in developing the businesses US footprint based from the UK.
- Oversee and project lead a team working on 4-5 exciting cutting edge projects
- Collaborate with clients and generate new business to continue company growth
- Direct line management responsibilities
- Working closely with clients to expand their knowledge of technical modelling and health technology assessments (HTA)
- Interpreting data within the context of the project
- Supporting internal & external communication
- Reviewing published models and conducting basic QC in a model
- Leading country adaptation of global models
- Designing and developing economic models
- Leading development of the modelling
- Contributing to business development activities
- Training and mentoring of junior team members
- Advanced degree in Health Economics (minimum MS Degree)
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience in Modeling
- Solid background in Health Economic analysis and HTA processes
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic model development
- A solid foundation in Cost-Effectiveness, Budget-Impact, Cost of Illness or Burden of Disease analysis
- Proficient in programming languages as VBA, R and knowledge of Winbugs
- Advance knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Line management experience
- Client focused history
- Have some business development credentials
- Be an energetic leader
- Be willing to learn and take on a challenge
On joining the innovative, expanding and dynamic team, you will receive your individual personal development plan, which will outline our clients’ dedication to your extensive training and development within the company, to ensure the continued industry-leading service delivered to their clients.
Do you know someone who needs to hear about this job? If so get involved and earn yourself a £500 cash reward for your referral!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job