Are you a confident individual who is flexible and hard working and have a clear ability to build rapport with both staff and pupils?
Reed Education work with a number of Primary Schools across Eastbound and the surrounding areas on an exclusive basis. With this in mind there is an influx of requirement for Supply Teachers who can confidently walk into a school and hit the ground running.
What you need:
• Qualified Teacher Status & a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
• A clear and enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain a DBS through Reed Education.
• Up to date safeguarding or be willing to complete a safeguarding iLearn through Reed Education.
• Be an enthusiastic and confident individual, willing to hit the ground running.
• Experienced teaching in any year group within EYFS, KS1, KS2.
• Be flexible and willing to work either last minute or pre-booked.
Reed Education are conducting interviews over the next few weeks so you must be available to attend an interview.
If you are keen on doing Supply Work and want the flexibility and freedom that supply offers you, this is the ideal position for you to apply for.
Due to a high number of applicants if you do not hear back from Reed Education with 4 working days please assume you are unsuccessful in this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business