Primary Teachers Required
Class People are on the hunt for primary school teachers who are looking for a mix of temporary, permanent, part time and full time work. In order to keep up with the growing demand from schools in the North Devon area, we need passionate and diverse teachers to cover Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
What do you need?
- QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Valid DBS
- At least two references, (one professional) that can cover your work experience within school settings
- The ability to adapt to new settings and use your initiative
- A passion for education and children, coupled with a willingness to go the extra mile
What can Class People offer you?
- Work with an agency run by teachers, for teachers. With the founder of Class People being a qualified and experienced teacher we are able to offer an insightful and personal approach.
- Experience with high quality schools within the North Devon area
- Continued training and support, including CPD training from a respected Head Teacher
- Continued support and advice throughout your professional journey
If you would like to know some more information, or you know that Class People is a team you want to be part of, contact Scarlet today on - or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'