Are you able to build great pupil-teacher relationships? Can you use your experience to help children grow? Would you like to be part of a motivated team of staff committed to helping children succeed?
Our fantastic partner primary schools are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers in the Attleborough area for day to day and long term positions. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Weekly pay
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working with EY, KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us, you could get £300 worth of shopping vouchers.
If you're excited about this opportunity, apply now or alternatively call or email !
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'