We are now looking for two enthusiastic, innovative qualified teachers with high expectations to join our middle leadership team. This is an exciting position, which will offer excellent career progression and development as our school grows.
TLRs are available for candidates who are able to lead Maths, English or Early Years.
Harris Primary Academy Purley Way opened in September 2016 and moved to a brand new modern, bright building on Purley Way with its second intake in September 2017. Our academy is a warm, welcoming place to work and learn.
What we are looking for:
- QTS (or equivalent)
- Minimum of three years’ teaching experience
- A passion for children’s learning and development;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
The successful candidates will be knowledgeable about, and experienced in, implementing current good practice, including synthetic phonics, and a creative approach to English and mathematics. We are looking for confident practitioners who can model outstanding teaching and lead developments as the academy grows.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Purley Way?
Come and join us at an exciting time in our development. As a new academy, we are looking for two experienced teachers to join our Leadership Team. If you are looking for your first step into leadership and could lead either Maths, English or Early Years, this is the job for you! Come and see our fantastic new building, meet our gorgeous children and lovely staff. Visits welcome. We also offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A supportive senior leadership team that is committed to developing others;
- Generous Harris benefits, including £1,500 Harris Allowance on top of Outer London pay scale
For a confidential discussion about this post or to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Donna Neblett on .uk.
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job