You will be working with primary aged children across both key stages with a range of complex needs including SLD,PMLD and Autism.
Our client is looking for a passionate teacher with a child centred approach to teaching who wants to make a difference in the lifes of vulnerable children. Due to the complex needs of the pupils, it is essential that you have experience of teaching at low P’Levels and can implement a sensory curriculum that enables all children to learn.
Some pupils in the class require communication aids such as PECS or Makaton to assist them with learning therefore applicants who have experience in this area will be looked on favourably by the school.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Organised and able to plan and deliver a creative curriculum
- Able to lead a team of experienced teaching assistants
- A good team player
- Please note this is a long term contract therefore applicants must have full availability and commitment to the role in order to provide consistency for the children.
In return Milk Education can offer you:
* A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist SEND consultant with 24 hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay * Commitment to your continuing professional development
* Being part of a highly respected supply team
All applicants must hold a valid DBS or be willing to undertake one. If you are interested in applying for this exciting and rewarding role, please apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job