Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great academy located in central Bristol, on an exciting role for a Primary Teacher. To start in January 2018, the school are looking for an exceptional and inspiring Primary Teacher to teach Year 1 and 2. The role is a full time, long term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking for your next new challenge, or a newly qualified Primary Teacher wanting to secure your first teaching position, we want to hear from you.
• This independent, small school caters for around 300 pupils, aged 4-16.
• They have a strong track record of pupil attainment, and is among the top 10 highest performing schools in Bristol.
• The school offer plenty of professional development opportunities for their teaching staff.
• The school aim to develop each individual through excellent teaching and increased enrichment activities.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status in UK with a Primary PGCE.
• You should be competent with delivering creative and engaging lessons at Key Stage 1.
• You should be an excellent classroom teacher who loves working with children and inspires them to achieve the best they can.
• You should be a great team player who is happy to contribute to the school ethos and extra-curricular activities.
• You should be committed to high standards of teaching, learning and classroom management.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £130 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job