Permanent role - September start
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow?
Working with the current curriculum, could you encourage pupils to aim high?
Are you looking for a full time role from September?
We are seeking a Year 1 Teacher for Private Preparatory school in Salford, where the successful applicant will play an important part in motivating Gifted and Talented children. The vacancy has arisen due to a promotion.
- Secure car parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Access to free CPD courses and training
- Caring and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunity to apply for permanent role
- Supportive SMT to help you further develop your teaching skills
If you are keen to contribute to the continued growth of the school in a proactive and professional manner, we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of teaching in a preparatory school
- Key Stage 1 experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparing and delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- KS1 Teacher
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Private School
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Prep School
- Independent School
- Preparatory School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job