Specialist Primary Teacher
Are you a Primary Specialist that holds Qualified Teacher Status or have you just finished your PGCE looking for a long term career working in a local specialist school? This school is currently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join their dynamic team for the rest of the academic year for 5 days per week. Experience within a special school would be advantageous but not essential.
At Empowering Learning, we offer;
· A variety of exciting job roles (short term, long term, full and part-time)
· Excellent support and professional development
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· A dedicated consultant specialising in the Primary/SEN sector who has a wealth of experience working closely with various Primary and SEN schools across Wales.
· We are committed to finding you the right role and setting and will continue to support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Local work in your area.
· Recommend a friend scheme that you can earn up to £250.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
· DBS cash back scheme.
If you are looking to make a difference to children and young adults learning and use your expertise to aid their development please contact us today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'