Primary Supply Teacher urgently needed for work across KS2. Class People, are the leading independent education agency across Gloucestershire and Bristol. I am looking to recruit primary trained teachers to work within a number of great primary schools in Cheltenham. We are looking to recruit KS2 primary teachers for day-to-day, long term and permanent jobs.
For primary supply teaching jobs with Class People you must be:
- A NQT or experienced primary teacher looking to gain experience working in a range of schools in Cheltenham.
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with schools
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
At Class People we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers up with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
For more information about joining the Class People Team, or to refer a friend, contact Robert at Class People on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job