Primary School Supply Teachers needed in Brighton & Hove
At Engage, we’ve specialised in finding and supporting supply teachers for Primary schools across the UK for over 10 years. As such, we’re regularly looking to increase the pool of supply teachers we can offer to the area as the demand for teachers grows once the schools fully reopen.
Working as a supply teacher is a great way to experience working in your local schools and this can often lead to working on a long term basis, if that is what you're looking for. The schools in this area are all easily accessed by public transport. If you’re a creative and fun-loving supply teacher looking to provide long- or short-term supply work in Brighton & Hove get in touch as we’d love to hear from you.Why choose Engage Education as your supply agency?
- We put our teachers first - with high levels of service to our teachers and ongoing support and training when you’re in role, our teachers are the happiest.
- We are a widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 10 days through us
- We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance as and when you need it
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'