Primary SEN Teaching Assistant TA - East Cheshire
** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent with short and long term assignments available in the Stoke-on-Trent and Cheshire areas**
We are seeking an enthusiastic Behavioral Teaching Assistant for a Primary Special School based in the East Cheshire area.
The school requires the TA to be readily available for part of full time hours from September 2018
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years old
- One to One Support and classroom support - Assisting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs
- Working with students with ASD, Moderate Learning Difficulties, and Social and Emotional Health needs
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Creative and practical skills for activities and displays
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- 1 Year+ experience of working with Children
- Available either Full or Part Time to start a role asap or in September
- Experience of working with children with a learning or physical disability
- A college qualification in nursery nursing, teaching assistance, childcare or play work
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant
In return, the following benefits apply:
- A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated 'SEND' consultant
- *Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
- Short and Long Term assignments
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on or email your CV to
*A refer a friend bonus of £125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)
- Special Educational Needs
- physical disabilities
- Learning difficulty
- learning disabalties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'