A rated 'outstanding' primary and secondary school based in West Ealing are looking for Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants with mainstream school experience and an interest in supporting children with social difficulties and challenging behaviours.
The role is to start ASAP following a successful interview and trial day and will be an on-going long term role with possibility of permanent placement following a set trial period.
The school provides for students aged 5 - 21 with statements of special educational needs, a majority of students are diagnosed with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties, ADHD, ODD, Asperger's Syndrome and Specific Learning Difficulties.
Secondary and Primary TA role:
- To start immediately
- Group interview process
- 1:1 support of pupils in either Primary Full- time role with temporary to permanent placement (20 working weeks) after trial period
- Competitive pay rates ranging from £60 - £78 per day dependant on references, experience, training and responsibilities
- Usual School hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4pm
Behaviour (EBD) provision School in West Ealing:
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Close to transport Links - West Ealing (GWR/Heathrow Connect), Ealing Broadway and Northfield Avenue (Central Line)
- Primary and Secondary Departments with pupils aged 5-21
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Must be able to work Monday - Fri 8am to 4pm daily
- Experience working within a mainstream setting is highly beneficial to role expectations
- Must have experience/passion to support children with social and emotional difficulties
- Must be flexible and commited to long term role
- Must be available to visit the school for interview and trial day
- Must be able to provide two teaching based references, qualifications and valid child DBS document
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.