We are looking for teachers who are proven at raising attainment, are driven by creating an inclusive and exciting classroom and must be adaptable in challenging situations.
The ideal applicant will have;
- UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience Teaching Key Stage 2.
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Don’t hesitate, apply today to start the next exciting step of your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job