I am currently working with a fantastic Primary Academy in Mitcham who are looking to fill a new vacancy for their year 2 and year 6 classrooms. The school offers state of the art resources and promotes a fun and vibrant learning atmosphere for children.
What is the position?
- Year 2 Teacher or year 6 Teacher
- Extra support from TA's
- Theme based learning
- Fun and motivating working environment
- Career development opportunity
- start ASAP
Benefits can include
- Very reputable school to work for
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Team building
- Fun working atmosphere
What you need to apply
- Bachelor Degree in Primary Education (If your qualification is from overseas it must be equivalent)
- Current QTS
- Current DBS on the update service
- A genuine passion for working in the industry
- A good work ethic
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A creative outlook
If you are looking for a new teaching position please do not hesitate to email your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.