Primary Teacher - Key Stage 2 (Yrs 4, 5 or 6) | Inner London - Islington - Sept 2018
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a KS2 /Key Stage 2 Teacher for an exciting opportunity within the popular, Inner London Borough of Islington. With a September 2018 start, this is a permanent and full-time opportunity; with applications welcome from both Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers…!
Graded GOOD with OUTSTANDING features, this is a very well led 2 form entry. The head teacher and her SLT are looking to recruit a class teacher for Year 4, 5 or 6; with additional responsibility (TLR) on offer to experienced applicants.
**Early applications are advised with interviews being held either side of Feb Half Term**
Read on, to find out more regarding the role, school and what the school are looking for…
- Key Stage 2 Teacher - Years 4, 5 or 6
- Full Time & Permanent - September 2018 start
- Applications welcome from Experienced & Newly Qualified Teachers!
- TLR on OFFER for experienced Teachers!
- Join a fantastic & supportive Teaching Team - Excellent KS2 Phase Leader
- IPC - International Primary Curriculum - Creative Curriculum in place
- Excellent CPD - consistently on offer
- Inner London Pay Scale (2018) - MPS 1 (£28,660) - 6 (£39,006)
- Qualified Primary Teacher required - ideally UK trained
- Experience within Key Stage 2 ideally required!
- Team Player a MUST - adaptable & caring individual required!
- Creative & positive approach to teaching
- Confidence in your own ability!
- Excellent subject knowledge & ability to differentiate
- Strong Classroom Management
- Experience working within an Inner City School - High EAL & SEN numbers
- Graded GOOD with OUTSTANDING features - OFSTED
- 2 Form Entry - caters for 400+ pupils - Diverse Pupil Catchment
- Excellent SLT in place - established & supportive
- Excellent facilities - Spacious school site - Recently renovated
- Inner London - Popular Borough of Islington - Zone 2
- Excellent transport links via London Overground - Central London location
- Excellent CPD and support in place
- Consistent and established systems in place
- School adopt the IPC - Topic based - Creative
The school are ideally looking to formally interview and either side of February Half Term. Early applications are advised!
Get in touch and APPLY TODAY by submitting your full CV and brief cover letter.
The Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 24hrs if shortlisted, to discuss the position further.
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Primary NQT